Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

when i was 1 poem!

hi blog! today i am sharing my when i was 1 poem and my poem is about my real life but not rhyming.


when i was 1 i opened my eyes
when i was 2 i learnt how to walk
when i was 3 i started preschool
when i was 4 i won my first race at preschool
when i was 5 i graduated preschool
when i was 6 i played my very first touch game
when i was 7 i got my first gold medal for soccer
when i was 8 i started Wesley primary
and now i am 9 i can achieve more in life.

thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Siliva! I really liked how you described your timeline story. it reminded me of when I played my first touch game when was 6 to! maybe next time you could add a little bit more detail to your reflection. Thanks for reading! bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.